Main Office: Newport, Rhode Island << click for Google Map
Much of the behind-the-scenes client support for both LMI and JP3 happens at 56 Bridge St. Project coordination and research, purchasing, shipping, receiving and project development are all handled with a focus on professionalism and efficiency.
LMI North: Portsmouth, Rhode Island << click for Google Map
LMI North is the spot where a majority of the LMI projects take place. We are conveniently located in the Melville Yacht Basin in Portsmouth, Rhode Island, with a variety of industry resources at our disposal.
• Property measures approx. 62,500 sq. ft.
• 60 feet of dockage
• One mooring
• Shrink-wrapping service available in-house
• Container storage
• Building measures 100' x 125' (approx. 12,500 sq. ft.)
• Door height measures 44ft
• Able to accommodate a 150-Ton Travel Lift
• Mezzanine storage for parts and equipment
• Third floor storage for sails, canvas, etc.
• Rig/Spar storage
South Work Tent
• Measures 85' x 30' (approx. 2,550 sq. ft.)
• Gravel and dirt floor perfect for keeping wooden boats
from drying out (as opposed to slab concrete)
North Work Tent
• Measures 70' x 35' (approx. 2,450 sq. ft.)
• Gravel and dirt floor